Monday, October 1, 2007

J Holiday's two album release parties

So J Holiday had two album release parties (I'm sure he had more)...but here are some shots from the official party at the Retox Bar and at Bed:

Retox Bar:

Why does J Holiday always look high as hell?


Nik from ANTM? I see why she didn't win!


She looks like a cross between Beyonce and Solange...a really bad mix!


Mimms is still around? That collar looks hot son!


Talent from WBLS? Is that the best they could do? Talk about your non celeb party! Well onto the ghetto show!



The J Holiday Party @ Bed




Personally...I would have had more fun at the Ghetto party LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Girl Nik looks HORRIBLE!

DJ Diva said...

I know!!!! I was like WTH...then WTF?????

How did she even make it on ATNM...did we miss something???